Environmental Service Corp is a local business that is keen on quality and service. We hold over 50 years of experience in operations and management of public water systems and wastewater treatment facilities. We provide a variety of services which include but are not limited to: Public water and Wastewater treatment plant operations and management, septic, sludge and grease hauling, line and pipe locating, hi vac cleaning and line jetting.
Job Posting: Class A Pump Truck Driver
Post Date: 6/11/19
Looking for an experienced, reliable Class A Pump Truck Driver to join our growing team. The driver must have 2 years of CDL experience able to drive manual transmission this job will be for a Class A and Class B position pump truck and hi-vac operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive on time and be able to work overtime
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations
- Properly load and unload, while safely operating pumps, valves and hoses
- Follow company & customer's safety procedures
- Performs work efficiently and effectively
- Follow DOT regulations, perform pre-and post-trip inspections
- Ability to read and understand maps, road signs and hazardous materials markings, as well as complete company paperwork including bill of ladings and invoices.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 year's driving experience is required
- Must pass a DOT physical, drug screen & Background check
- Must be able to balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Excellent driving record.
- Stable work history- verifiable.
- Knowledge and experience with logbook/ELD's and manifesting.
What you will Receive:
- 3 % matching IRA
- Geisinger health care plan
- Paid Vacation
- 1-week paid vacation after a year 2 weeks after 2 years and 3 weeks after 5 years 6 paid holidays